Power Corporation of America (PCA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Goldfield Corporation (NYSE:MKT GV).
PCA, through its subsidiaries, are prime electrical contractors with extensive experience, sound safety records, and have served the electrical construction industry since 1959. PCA constructs and maintains energy infrastructure systems including transmission lines, drilled pier foundations, distribution systems, substations, environmental, right of way clearing, and related electrical installations for the power utility industry. We also perform fiber optic cable installations that include splicing and testing.
Electric utilities engage the services of Power Corporation of America due to our well-defined and documented business processes:
- Safety Plans & Procedures
- Comprehensive Skills Training
- Strong Balance Sheet & Positive Cash Flows
- Modern Fleet of Equipment
- Human Resources
- Project Management, Implementation & Scheduling
- MWBE Subcontracting
- Positive Safety Counter Measures
- Risk Management
- Veteran Executive Management
A culture of safety, quality of craftsmanship, and customer satisfaction is our top priority to complete projects in a timely fashion.